Parental involvement is critical to the success of Syracuse Arts Academy! Each family is expected to contribute 30 hours volunteer time to the success of their children each school year.
All parents of children enrolled at SAA are members of the Parent Organization and are afforded opportunities to be involved in volunteer efforts.
If you are interested in any volunteer opportunities, contact Amber.
FAQ (frequently asked questions)
How do I volunteer?
1. Help out in your Childs class room
2. Help serve Lunch in the lunch room
3. Sign up to help on an event! We have a lot of fun Events to choose from. Sign up by emailing Amber: firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the link.
4. Look at the calendar on the Helpcounter Page for up coming events. View Calendar
Be a coordinator for a School Event Contact Stephanie.
How do I enter my Volunteer Hours?
2. Email Amber: email@example.com and ask for a volunteer Link to be sent to you.
3. Sign in and out of the Volunteer computer at the school found in both schools.
4. Paper logs: This year we will only be excepting sports and babysitting logs all other hours must be logged in at a computer. Please turn logs in at the volunteer computer located at both schools in the labeled folder. To Print Paper log please click babysitting log or sports log.
How do I know what my volunteer hours are?
On the first day of each month Helpcounter volunteer program will email you your total hours to date.
How do I get my Name in the computer so I can Volunteer?
1. Add you as a new volunteer in the volunteer computer located at both schools.
2. Email Amber: firstname.lastname@example.org your name and email address
How do I link 2 family members together so both of our time will go to our 30hr requirement?
2. Email Amber: email@example.com with both names and email addresses to be linked together.
*Note Please Keep all your info updated in the Helpcounter volunteer program.